Rigid-flex PCB Manufacturing
Rigid-flex PCB directly combines the advantages of flexible and rigid printed circuit boards. This combination of technologies brings the user a variety of advantages especially in terms of signal transmission, overall size, assembly, and stability. Hemeixinpcb produces this technology in three of its plants, allowing it to offer a wide range of products and expertise.
The trend for miniaturization in electronics remains unbroken. The efficient use of ever-smaller casing in all three dimensions with an integrated circuit board solution is enjoying growing popularity. Whether Flex PCB, Twinflex PCB, rigid-flex PCB or FR4 semi-flex PCB. Hemeixinpcb provides you with the right technology for your product. Our experienced product managers and field application engineers are happy to support you even in the development phase.
The circuit board is no longer thought of as simply something to hold other elements. In fact, it is part of the system and offers a diverse range of options to integrate different functions. We want to support our customers as early on in the development process as possible so that they can get the most out of our wide-ranging expertise. In this way, we can succeed in finding the perfect solution for a specific situation whilst keeping an overview of the entire system.
Find out more about the possible applications of rigid-flex PCB boards. Our website: www.hemeixinpcb.com will help to show how you can integrate this technology into your system
In rigid-flex PCB design, via refers to a pad with a plated hole that connects copper tracks from one layer of the board to other layers. High-Density Multilayer rigid-flex PCB may have what is normally referred to as micro vias micro used as blind vias, which are visible only on one surface, or buried vias, which are visible on neither The advent and extensive use of finer pitch devices and requirements for smaller size PCBs creates new challenges. An exciting solution to these challenges uses a recent, but common rigid-flex PCB manufacturing technology with a self-descriptive name, “Via In Pad”.
Via In Pad helps to reduce inductance, increase density and manage us to use finer pitch array packages. The Via In Pad approach places vias directly under the device’s contact pads. This allows for higher component density and improved routing. Consequently, via in pad provides the designer significant PCB space savings.
- IPC-6013, MIL-P-50884 – Type 4
- Two or more conductive layers with either flexible or rigid insulation material as insulators between each one; outer layers may have covers or exposed pads.
- A Rigid-flex PCB has conductors on the rigid layers, which differentiates it from multilayer circuits with stiffeners. Plated through-holes extend through both rigid and flexible layers (with the exception of blind and buried vias). Rigid-flex costs more than a standard circuit with stiffeners.
- Access holes or exposed pads without covers may be on either or both sides. Vias or interconnects can be fully covered for maximum insulation.
- Stiffeners, pins, connectors, components, heat sinks, and mounting brackets are optional.
- We also manufacture “flush” rigid-flex, where the top surface of contact areas is level with adjacent adhesive/insulation.
Hemeixinpcb is capable of sequentially laminating, drilling, and plating circuits, which allows for more flexibility in designing the circuit.