Terms & Conditions
Plan your printed circuit board manufacturing and assembly orders by reading this terms and conditions document. Once you have read the information on this page, you can request an Instant Online PCB Quote for your order. Our team is enthused and ready to help you receive the highest quality printed circuit boards.
- Quotes are only valid for 30 days and exclude other taxes or duties. After 30 days Hemeixinpcb has the option of updating this quote.
- Production times are for full days in production and do not include shipping time and Technical (Engineer) questions time.
- 25% of total PCBs will be allowed “X” outs for arrayed boards.
- Data for quick-turn orders received by 9am China time will be processed same day. For all other orders, the following business day will be considered “day one” of manufacturing lead time.
- Lead time begins upon receipt of PO, complete Gerber files, and approval of files if required. Delay in receipt of complete data, or changes to data may impact scheduled ship date.
- HemeixinPCB shall have the right in respect of any uncompleted portion of the Contract to adjust its prices for any increase in the price of materials, parts, labour, transport, changes in work or delivery schedules or quantities or any other costs of any other kind arising for any reason after the date of the Contract.
- Price changes shall take effect on the date of service on the Customer of notice of the change.
- Payment to HemeixinPCB’s bank account must be made without deductions or other fees. For transfers from abroad, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the billing amount is not reduced by transfer or any other fees.
- All invoices are payable without discount of any kind in US dollars or Euro in 10 days of the date of the Company’s invoice and in no circumstances shall the Customer be entitled to make any deduction or set-off or withhold payment for any reason at all.
- Without prejudice to any other rights of the Company if the Customer fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the Customer shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date on which payment was due to that on which it is made (whether before or after judgment) on a daily basis at a rate of 10 % p.a. over the base rate from time to time quoted by the China Bank and reimburse to the Company all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
Orders for Goods will be charged in full unless written notice of cancellation is received not later than 1 week before the expected delivery date quoted in the Company’s order acknowledgment and manufacture of them has not commenced at the date of that notice.
- Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged, are not of the correct quantity or do not comply with their description shall be notified by the Customer to the Company in 7 days of their delivery.
- Any alleged defect shall be notified by the Customer to the Company in 7 days of the delivery of the Goods or in the case of any defect which is not reasonably apparent on inspection in 7 days of the defect coming to the Customer’s attention and in any event in 3 months of the delivery of the Goods.
PCB Electrical Testing
Hemeixinpcb performs 100% electrical testing on all bare PCBs produced at its facilities as per IPC-9252 specifications. We either use the Bed of Nails Fixture method or the Flying Probe method to perform the testing in our circuit board manufacturing process.
Hemeixinpcb warrants its bare boards against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days from date of shipment (“Warranty Period”). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Hemeixinpcb will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by Hemeixinpcb to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards, either
- Replace the bare board at no charge.
- Issue a credit equal to the original purchase price of the bare board. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced item becomes HemeixinPCB’ property. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to HemeixinPCB and becomes HemeixinPCB’s property. HemeixinPCB will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of the bare boards including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions, and any other consequential damages or losses. HemeixinPCB disclaims any open-ended acceptance of liability for losses beyond the control of HemeixinPCB. If HemeixinPCB assembled the PCB then we will include the cost of any components HemeixinPCB supplied and all labor that HemeixinPCB supplied with regard to replacing the assemblies or issuing a credit. All other limitations will still apply.
Law and Jurisdiction
The Contract shall be governed by China Law and the Customer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the China courts in all matters regarding it except to the extent that the Company invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.