How to PCB quote/order
Thank you for considering us.
We like you to receive your order ASAP and with the least possible cost. To get your order requirements easily to us, take any of the following steps:
1. To get your Instant Quick Turn PCB Quote, register with us by clicking on the if you have already registered onour website, click on the to get your quote.
3. You can easily send requests and inquiries at www.hemeixinpcb.com/PCB Quote Online.
Here is a basic checklist of information needed to provide a quote. Please make sure you have indicated:
- A part number (including revision number) for your design to ease tracking
- Your deadline for order shipment, known as turnaround (short turnaround increases cost)
- The quantity of boards required
- Board thickness (.062 inches, .032 inches, .093 inches). .062 inches is standard
- Type of board material (FR4, high-temp FR4, Rogers, Teflon, etc). FR4 is standard
- Number of layers
- Surface finish (SMOBC, HAL, immersion gold, etc). SMOBC and HAL are standard
- The color for solder mask and component overlay. Green is standard
- Copper weight on outer layer (1 oz., 2 oz., etc). 1 oz. is standard
- Copper weight on inner layers (.5 oz., 1 oz.). Either is standard
- The minimum trace and space widths in your design
- Indicate your board dimensions on a mechanical layer
- Do you want your boards to remain panelized, or supplied individually cut?
Files required for bare-board fabrication: Gerber files, drill files, IPC-356A (optional).
We look forward to serving you.